ABOUT US: We are a registered trade union for the organizing of nurses who are employed in both the public and the private sector. We currently have about 6000 paid up members in the Western Cape. The province is sub-divided into 4 regions, the Metropole, Southern Cape Karroo, Boland Overberg and the WestCoast Wynlands.
UR DECISION MAKING STRUCTURES
1. PROVINCIAL CONGRESS
The Provincial Congress is the Parliament of the workers in the Province, and sits once in every 4 years. The Provincial Congress is the highest decision making structure in the Province.
2. PROVINCIAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (PEC)
The PEC is the highest decision making structure in-between Congresses. It is made up of the Chairperson (Cde. Jaco van Heerden), the Vice-Chairperson (Cde. Babara Ruiters), the Treasure (Cde. Sannie Zimdahl), the student representative (Cde. Susan de Vos). All Chairpersons of the Regional Executive Committees serve on the PEC. The Provincial Secretary also serves on the PEC.
3. THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES
3.1 Metropole Region: Chaired by Cde. Emiy Visagie replica watches
3.2 West Coast Wynlands: Chaired by Cde. Johanna Gennike
3.3 Southern Cape Karoo: Chaired by Cde. Alida Portland
3.4 Boland Overberg: Chaired by Cde. Diana Papier
WHAT WE DO
1. We represent our members in disciplinary hearings
2. We negotiate conditions of service with employers in the public and private sector.
3. We provide a malpractice insurance cover
4. We have a funeral cover for our members and their reletives.
082 775 7739