The province with the pioneering spirit
The biggest union for nurses
DENOSA accounts for over 4000 members of the +/- 8000 nurses within the province.
The other three recognized unions share less than half of the nurse population. No single organization may claim to have consulted on issues affecting nurses if DENOSA is not part of such processes.
United we care and share
- DENOSA is an organization of the nurses, for the nurses, by the nurses.
- We run wellness programmes for members to maintain high standards on their health.
- We organize professional workshops and trainings for our members e.g. HIV& AIDS and care for the caregivers.
- Achievements accomplished in partnering with the DOH
- Omega Planet Ocean Replica
The provincial Department of Health has regularly been the main sponsor for the International nurses’ day and is consistent in doing so.
- We successfully secured huge sponsorship for nurses to attend the 24th Quadrennial Congress that took place in Durban from 27 June to 4 July 2009. 305 delegates from S.A with and 6 delegates from Mozambique were sponsored by the Department of Health to attend the congress.
WE INVITE ALL NURSES TO COME AND SHARE THE DENOSA EXPERIENCE IN MPUMALANGA
082 821 1471