DENOSA successfully concluded its 8th National Congress held at the Olive Convention Centre in Durban from 13-15 March 2019. The congress duly elected its new National Officer Bearers (NOBS)for the 2019-2022 term and they are:
1. President –Simon Hlungwani.
2. 1st Deputy President- Professor Mavis Mulaudzi.
3. 2nd Deputy President –Thandeka Msibi.
4. Treasurer General- Alida Portland.
The newly elected NOB’s will be joined by the organization’s secretariat which is made up of;
1. Acting General Secreatry- Cassim Lekhoathi.
2. Acting Deputy General Secretary Member Service –Daniel Kwena Manamela.
3. Acting Deputy General Secretary Operations –Dimakatso Sebopa.